Kodak Alaris S2050 Document Scanner
Capturing 50 pages per minute with the clarity and accuracy expected from the Alaris family of products, the Alaris S2050 Scanner is the perfect solution for when you need to get information into your business, with fast desktop scanning.
Up to 5,000 pages per day
Long document mode: 216 mm x 3,000 mm (8.5 in. x 118 in.)
27-433 g/m² (7.2 lb. bond paper – 160 lb. cover stock)
ID card thickness: up to 1.4 mm (0.55 in.)
Up to 80 sheets of 80 g/m2 (20 lb.) paper
Handles small documents such as A8, ID cards, embossed hard cards, and insurance cards (portrait and landscape orientations)
USB 3.1 GEN1 (Compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0)
WINDOWS Bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA Drivers
Alaris Smart Touch
Alaris Capture Pro Software Limited Edition (via web download)Optional Software:
Alaris Info Input Solution
Alaris Capture Pro Software (Windows only)
Asset Management Software
Alaris S2050/2070/2060w/2080w Feed Roller Kit
Alaris S2000 Series Stacking Deflector Accessory
Alaris Integrated A4/Legal Flatbed
Alaris Passport Flatbed Accessory
Kodak A3 Size Flatbed
(operator position sound pressure level)
Intel Core i3 processor or faster, at least 4 GB RAM (Microsoft Windows)
Width: 312 mm (12.3 in.) Height: 182.5 mm (7.2 in.), not including input tray;
Depth with Input Tray: 269 mm (10.6 in.);
Height with Input Tray: 231.6 mm (9.1 in.)
* Throughput speed may vary depending on your choice of driver application software, operating system, PC and selected image processing features.
** The maximum document size supported by the scanner will vary based on the output image resolution and image compression used.
- Windows 7 SP1 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
- Windows SERVER 2012 R2 X64 Editions
- Windows SERVER 2016 X64 Editions
- Linux * – (Intel/AMD x86/x64 processors only))
- Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit and 32-bit
- Open SUSE 11.3 (i586) 32-bit
- Open SUSE LEAP 15.1 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12.2 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP1 for 64 bit
- NeoKylin-Linux-Desktop-6.0-x86_64-B045-20141201 64-bit
- NeoKylin-Linux-Desktop-6.0 i586 32-bit
- Citrix Certified
Protecting Customer Information – Alaris Scanners process scanned data exclusively through volatile memory ensuring image data is effectively erased upon shut down.
This scanner contains non-volatile storage (NVRAM), and volatile memory (SDRAM).
Volatile memory is used to store customer image data. It is erased when the device is turned off.
Non-volatile memory is used to store program data, scanner settings, and scanner calibration data. No customer image data is stored in non-volatile memory.
The only scanner settings stored permanently are the Energy Star settings. No other customer data is stored in the non-volatile memory.
NOTE: The image data is passed to a PC which has its own ability to store images and information. The customer will also need to consider what precautions must be taken to secure the data on the PC.